The retain ring configuration utilizes heavy wall pipe, along with and annular groove on the outside diameter. The flange is slid onto the pipe and a retain ring is installed. The union is completed by inserting an O-Ring seal retainer and bolting the flanges together. SAE Code 61 and Code 62 and ISO 6164 retain ring flanges are available.
Connections features include:
- Non-welded retain ring flange connection
- Large bore, heavy wall high pressure system
- Installs faster than welding
- Oil flush in minutes verses hours/days for welding
- ABS, DNV, LR, CCS and RMRS Type Approved