Come be apart of our team! If you are interested in a position with All Industrial please contact Jason Peterson at 763-273-1241 or email- email@example.com.
Title: Hydraulic Service Technician
Objective: All Industrial Incorporated is looking to hire a Hydraulic Service Technician. We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and excited to work. For this position you will have a range of tasks. The objective of this job is to install, repair and maintain hydraulic equipment and machinery.
The job responsibilities for this position are as follows;
- Fluid power training or equivalent work experience
- Electrical knowledge of basic Electro Hydraulic components
- Full knowledge of hydraulic schematic and be able to troubleshoot, repair or modify hydraulic equipment.
- Understand principles of Fluid Power Systems
- Clean Driving Record
- Maintain shop environment
- Practice safety skills
- Great customer service with good communication skills
- Perform a failure analysis on disassembled components
- Maintain accurate records on all repairs
- Ability to work independently or with a team environment
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to advance in the company
- Welding and machining skills strongly encouraged but not required
Some key qualities that we are looking for with this position are as follows;
- Leadership skills
Compensation: Determined on Experience
Benefits: 401k, Health Insurance, PTO