The flared configuration is based on flaring the pipe ends to 37° and utilized two internal cones; O-ring face and flat face cone. The union is completed by simply bolting together the two flanges. SAE Code 61, Code 62 and ISO 6164 flare flanges are available.
Connections features include:
- Non-welded flare flange connection
- Installs faster than welding
- Oil Flush in minutes versus hour/days for welding
- 65% Overall installed cost savings
- ABS, DNV, LR, CCS and RMRS Type Approved YouTube video